1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AntiFlux available: Lvl 40 or below, miners preferred.

Discussion in 'Jumpgate Roleplay/In Game/IC' started by RazorsKiss, May 13, 2018.

1. RazorsKiss

RazorsKiss Moderator

May 22, 2004
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    250k apiece - contact RazorsKiss, courtesy of FluxGuts.

Governmental profiteering is not to our tastes.

Last edited: May 14, 2018
  2. HotJob

HotJob Initiate

Jan 24, 2014
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    A level 47 for 500k? I will mine like the drunken Quant I am...

3. RazorsKiss

RazorsKiss Moderator

May 22, 2004
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    If you really need one, 250k for it is fine, whatever the level. It isn't about the money. Send me a message here, and we can arrange a time to meet.

4. RazorsKiss

RazorsKiss Moderator

May 22, 2004
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    We now have *8* Antiflux available, for 250k. Pilots < lvl 40, Miners, Haulers are preferred - but feel free to contact us if you really need one. Contact me here, on FB, or on Twitter (not to mention in space) to arrange a pickup.

We are also accepting donations of Antiflux from private stocks - we pledge to only sell them at a fair price of 250k, with no gouging. @LastParsec will be handling future distributions, and a station for the purpose (and as LP HQ) is forthcoming. Any donations for this project will be handled by Nuncio, even monetary donations. The factions might be out to make a buck off of this crisis, but we aren't. We're out to make these crucial ECMs available to anyone who needs one - and to safeguard them against future need.

If you just can't bear to give them away, we will handle picking up any stock releases sold to any public station for current market price - a hefty profit, we point out. We'll take the loss, if you will be willing to release them for a profit!

5. Nezumi

Nezumi Apprentice

Sep 28, 2004
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    There are 12 Antiflux sitting on the floor at Sol Depot... I can't afford them 3.2 mill after tax...

6. RazorsKiss

RazorsKiss Moderator

May 22, 2004
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Picked up 4 - will be back for more once I replenish my credits some (and assuming any stock remains).