1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plot Antiflux prices are rising

Discussion in 'Jumpgate Discussions' started by Flowbar, Feb 17, 2018.

1. Flowbar

Flowbar Senior Magnate

Feb 1, 2006
    Ratings:
    +80 / 3 / -0
    As far as I remember, an Antiflux cost around 250k credits for almost two decades. Recently, the price rose to 690k and not it is at 1.1m. Clearly TRI wants to make a larger profit from the hard work made by miners and haulers. There are some Antiflux units at Wake and EVenings End, but for a rising pilot in a light miner, 1.1m is starting to become a hefty price for a single piece of equipment. The worrying thing is of course the price trend. Where will TRI stop this parasitism?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ronjata

Ronjata Recruit

Jan 13, 2018
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    And there are no more left on all public POS.
    I worked on that ^^

3. RazorsKiss

RazorsKiss Moderator

May 22, 2004
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
  4. RazorsKiss

RazorsKiss Moderator

May 22, 2004
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Oh, you mean you war profiteered off of all the ones with non-inflated prices. Got it. :rollseyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Nesayar

Nesayar Senior Magnate

Feb 22, 2006
    Ratings:
    +52 / 2 / -0
    3 left at QD. Wonder if all takers are activily working on the Quant-FM?

6. RazorsKiss

RazorsKiss Moderator

May 22, 2004
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Don't see that it matters. The ones who bought up all the Antiflux weren't working for the stations that they bought them from. Funny how as soon as they want something mined, though, that Antiflux are considered needed by the factional governments ;)

7. HotJob

HotJob Initiate

Jan 24, 2014
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    And now no where makes them? Amananth doesn't show as producing them, and the custom producer has no opening to enter. Game design change?

8. RazorsKiss

RazorsKiss Moderator

May 22, 2004
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Correct. The story GM feels, and I quote, that "Antiflux should be like AB4s - available, but rare." I have never managed to get a logical argument out of him for why this is a good thing, but there you go.

9. Sinver

Sinver Crusader

Aug 15, 2015
    Ratings:
    +28 / 2 / -0
    Keep your eyes peeled, they occasionally appear at some stations. Don’t know if they’re gm spawned or someone actually selling them but they appear.

10. Flowbar

Flowbar Senior Magnate

Feb 1, 2006
    Ratings:
    +80 / 3 / -0
    Do new accounts still spawn with a DockModX after a splash, up to about level 5?

11. Sinver

Sinver Crusader

Aug 15, 2015
    Ratings:
    +28 / 2 / -0
    I wasn’t sure of what level it was up to, but my lvl 1 pilots did.