1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Econ Any production going on?

Discussion in 'Jumpgate Economy' started by Flowbar, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Flowbar

Flowbar Senior Magnate

Feb 1, 2006
    Ratings:
    +83 / 3 / -0
    Hi there, I'm planning to play a little in January, I want to make some credits to buy another POS, I just saw that the economy seems a little bit different from when I played last time, there is a lot of stuff at the depots, but very little high tier commodities for hauling, so is anyone actively working the economy right now? I might join in and help, or just go mining instead.

2. clanlord

clanlord Magnate

Jan 19, 2005
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    for the monent it seems we have enough stuff around to last a while without having to produce

3. Flowbar

Flowbar Senior Magnate

Feb 1, 2006
    Ratings:
    +83 / 3 / -0
    Cool, I'll just do something I enjoy then. :)

4. Alafan

Alafan Apprentice

May 11, 2019
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    and sometimes stuff tends to vanish if we produce it to have high stocks.... JGC removes them to encourage us to do some eco. So we do not stock high to prevent this "adjustment" of stuff

5. Flowbar

Flowbar Senior Magnate

Feb 1, 2006
    Ratings:
    +83 / 3 / -0
    I was thinking of stocking up some leveling equipment, just intermediate amounts, like dozens. This would give a context for the hauling. I have a basic idea what's missing here:

http://blommaskog.net/jumpgate/stations/needed_stock.html

I would want to create some page showing which hauls can satisfy the most demands currently, and theoretically with production too, but I don't have that yet.