1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chat Banned!

Discussion in 'Jumpgate Discussions' started by Sinver, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Sinver

Sinver Senior Magnate

Aug 15, 2015
    Ratings:
    +30 / 2 / -0
    So there I was, flying through space after successfully ridding the galaxy of another swarm, thanks to some great towing by Rail69. Then BAM, disconnected in space. Says banned for 1 hour.

I hope it is some weird bug, but, er, if not what did I do wrong chaps? Are the conflux sending petitions to get me banned now?

2. Sinver

Sinver Senior Magnate

Aug 15, 2015
    Ratings:
    +30 / 2 / -0
    And again! I was approaching Quant Core station, then disconnected. Now as I type this my account is temporarily suspended for an hour!

As suggested, I post my loadout in case anyone else wants to try it and see if theres any corrolation.

I was flying a Solrain Heavy Fighter

PP was Sport Plus
    Engines were Rush x 2
    Shield was Alpaa
    ECM was whistle
    Capacitor was Prayer
    Guns, 5 x Featherfire
    Missiles: 1 Morning Star, 2 Hellrazors and 2 drop tanks
    Modx: Docking computer, flashfire, BCU-SOL (first time it happened I had 2 ff's and no BCU) and a duelist.

My cargo was empty. I had a combat mission to kill 51 squid or higher for Aman.

The reply from the support email said (sic) "
    Hello!

May be synk lost, but space server say what you in space have unspecific euip."

Given I am lvl 50 and have minimum 100 pr in all races, this makes no sense.

Help?

Last edited: Feb 5, 2019
  3. Ambrosius

Ambrosius Senior Magnate

May 31, 2004
    Ratings:
    +333 / 40 / -2
    Magoobie used to have ban problems all of the time. Never got it figured out as far as I know. And it happened across multiple accounts.

4. Sinver

Sinver Senior Magnate

Aug 15, 2015
    Ratings:
    +30 / 2 / -0
    Sadly I think you are right Ambro. I am pretty sure it happened in the old server too, to me at least once. But twice in 2 days is at best unlucky, at worst the start of domething really bad.

I know, or indeed hope, it is not personal :)