1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

blue roids quantar FM

Discussion in 'Jumpgate Economy' started by clanlord, Aug 2, 2018.

1. clanlord

clanlord Knight

Jan 19, 2005
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    no wonder the Tahirs is urging ppl to get on this mission.

its going to be a pain to fly , just didi the math its a 29 jump trip from start to finish .

guessing this will be on the books for a while to come , but i will get one of the drones on it for a bit

Mission report :

ran the mission started from corridorat 925 am docked back at corridor at 1015 am 50 minutes flight time
    ship used : DSRG-r-Qco`s Quantar light miner speed 387v

payout 250k cr 15 k exp 2% for fm completion

route taken :
    corridor-Ot-i3-o3-i3-Ot-corridor-DE-CP-TH-Quad-LW-3G-Qh-RV-eeko-RoQ-Hyp gate-RoQ-ekeko-OmniV-QC-Inner roh-SoQ-HoR-DP-DT-corridor

PS beware of the beacon at DT it has roids on both ends .. almost slpashed there.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
  2. Sinver

Sinver Commander

Aug 15, 2015
    Ratings:
    +28 / 2 / -0
    An utterly tedious mission. Tried once will not be doing it again.

3. Ambrosius

Ambrosius Senior Magnate

May 31, 2004
    Ratings:
    +329 / 40 / -2
    I just got done running it for the first time. I didn't mind the tediousness as much as the fact running one mission is worth 2% completion. Harsh.

4. Sinver

Sinver Commander

Aug 15, 2015
    Ratings:
    +28 / 2 / -0
    Actually that is a good point. The reward for the tedious travelling is pretty terrible. I suppose it depends on how badly people want to mine.

Perhaps I should put more effort in even tough I don't mine much. Others put in the effort for the other FM's after all. I will try to run it more this weekend.

5. Sinver

Sinver Commander

Aug 15, 2015
    Ratings:
    +28 / 2 / -0
    So yesterday I got stuck in, and was progressing well. Too well obviously, as the GM decided to log in and make it more "fun". What followed was the biggest storm I have ever seen, and infests in Quant space to block the route. Thank goodness Joker was on to help out, we had to clear the infests before anyone could carry on the FM.

Whoever decided to do this, if I ever meet him I will buy him a beer. But before he can have his reward I will break his jaw and all his fingers then give him a broken straw*. Oh and the beer will be warm, we wouldn't want the reward to be too good right?

*This is a metaphor, not an actual threat for those unable to tell the difference.

6. Sinver

Sinver Commander

Aug 15, 2015
    Ratings:
    +28 / 2 / -0
    Finally completed. And actually, thinking about it, the infests although making life harder turned out to be a good thing™ as it got people involved.

7. Oberothton

Oberothton Initiate

Sep 8, 2016
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    [Posting to get access to pilot data tools]

I did one of these. It was quite a bit of a drag.