1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Convoy

Discussion in '-=MACK=- Public Lobby' started by Ikeprof, May 15, 2005.

1. Ikeprof

Ikeprof Knight

Apr 27, 2005
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
  2. Jump

Jump Administrator Staff Member

May 22, 2004
    Ratings:
    +822 / 51 / -0
    Which guys are you refering to?

3. Ikeprof

Ikeprof Knight

Apr 27, 2005
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Sorry, by Guys I am referring to the professional hauling organization known as MACK.

4. Jump

Jump Administrator Staff Member

May 22, 2004
    Ratings:
    +822 / 51 / -0
    Ah, then I'll move this to their forums. Though I must warn you, the halls of -=MACK=- are long since abandoned.

5. Wolf

Wolf Senior Magnate

Apr 27, 2005
    Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, but we hopin to bring a few of them together again.

6. Romulus

Romulus Senior Magnate

May 23, 2004
    Ratings:
    +3 / 1 / -0
    smile. I think there are only two of us actually here :> I tried Aces High II on the first request for us to help and got bored with it and uninstalled it since I could not get out of training. LOL something about flying in Gravity does that does that too me. :>

7. Aubrey

Aubrey Commander

Sep 26, 2004
    Ratings:
    +113 / 7 / -0
    you can drive M3 halftracks loaded with supplies. You can drive them to bases to resupply the base and to where the action is to fix and resupply other vehicles.

I would love to see like 5-6 MACK M3s loaded with supplies drive onto a base that is getting hammered and set it up right as rain in a second.

8. Wolf

Wolf Senior Magnate

Apr 27, 2005
    Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
    I think it would be hillarious to see a group of guys come in to knock down a vehicle hanger and then while they are saying their WTG's it pops right back up.

Romulus did you happen to look any of us up? We coulda got you past the training point fairly quick like. Diver was the only one I ever saw from MACK :(

9. Romulus

Romulus Senior Magnate

May 23, 2004
    Ratings:
    +3 / 1 / -0
    I was playing the trainer missions just to get a feel for the game. However Gravity and me don't work togather in flight mode. I know I could have drove a truck but with SWG, Eve and JG I have enough fantasy games to keep me active at the moment. :>

:evil_b:

10. Wolf

Wolf Senior Magnate

Apr 27, 2005
    Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0
    Um I'm wondering if you are talking about the same game. AH doesnt have trainer missions. They have a Training arena but no missions.