1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Econ Custom Builders and Nano collectors

Discussion in 'Jumpgate Economy' started by Ray, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Ray

Ray Initiate

Jan 13, 2014
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Hi,

Is there a list of Custom builders and Nano collectors for raw materials with prices some where?

2. Flowbar

Flowbar Senior Magnate

Feb 1, 2006
    Ratings:
    +80 / 3 / -0
    I've never seen any, and I stay away from Nano Assemblers, since they are very boring to use and also expensive, but you could use this thread to add info about them as you try them out. Many station sectors have a Nano Assembler, including KH. I could then add them to my production pages, since they are indeed an alternative to mining/scooping.

3. Ray

Ray Initiate

Jan 13, 2014
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Yeah I cant say I'm a fan but with so little equipment around I think we need to start using them to kick start the ecom. If anyone is fly around and see a nano station or custom producer please post details here. I'll fly every station soon and compile a complete list

4. Flowbar

Flowbar Senior Magnate

Feb 1, 2006
    Ratings:
    +80 / 3 / -0
    We have lots of raw materials, they are just in the wrong place. What's needed is shipping the right stuff to the right station. Since some stuff use tier 6 commodities, there might be six or more hauls to just produce a single piece of equipment, which takes a whole evening. You're welcome to use Nano Assemblers for sure, but that alone won't make you any equipment (there might be a few exceptions out of the hundreds of items in the game though).

5. Ambrosius

Ambrosius Senior Magnate

May 31, 2004
    Ratings:
    +333 / 40 / -2
    • Like Like x 2
  6. Ray

Ray Initiate

Jan 13, 2014
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the list very handy

7. Flowbar

Flowbar Senior Magnate

Feb 1, 2006
    Ratings:
    +80 / 3 / -0
    If that list is correct, then there is a Conflux Biomass (CFX) Custom Producer in The Dark! Has anyone seen that one? I have no memories of it. It would mean that Burglars are not needed to make biomass, only Ice and Synthetics.

8. Ambrosius

Ambrosius Senior Magnate

May 31, 2004
    Ratings:
    +333 / 40 / -2
    You know, I think that CP was destroyed. Probably was never updated on Cow's list.

9. GrimGriz

GrimGriz Senior Magnate

Jul 18, 2004
    Ratings:
    +14 / 1 / -0
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
  10. GrimGriz

GrimGriz Senior Magnate

Jul 18, 2004
    Ratings:
    +14 / 1 / -0
    Armory doesn't seem to be on the building list - repair facility?

Attached Files:

11. Ambrosius

Ambrosius Senior Magnate

May 31, 2004
    Ratings:
    +333 / 40 / -2
    Is the armory the "rearm" building? All of those R/R/R buildings were such a waste of resource.

You're getting an error on my linK??? If you mean the old jgcentral.net site, I shut it down about three months before this server appeared. :p Bad timing.

12. GrimGriz

GrimGriz Senior Magnate

Jul 18, 2004
    Ratings:
    +14 / 1 / -0
    Did you save any of my epic pilot logs from there?
    I like the RRR thing really - at least in theory, beacon control meaning something i'm always in favor of :)
    WHat do you mean resources?

13. Ambrosius

Ambrosius Senior Magnate

May 31, 2004
    Ratings:
    +333 / 40 / -2
    No, I did not save any of the databases from JGCentral. Not sure I even would have known how to. I saved my own logs just because I did the log in Word and then pasted it into the forum.

Re : "resources" I just never saw much use for those buildings -- especially after POSes. Waste of space and art IMO. I would have rather seen more "mini-stations" in space ... like Corporate stations with factories. But that's all irrelevant now.

14. GrimGriz

GrimGriz Senior Magnate

Jul 18, 2004
    Ratings:
    +14 / 1 / -0
    Don't think the Russian will bequeath the server to someone?

15. Ambrosius

Ambrosius Senior Magnate

May 31, 2004
    Ratings:
    +333 / 40 / -2
    I was under the impression that it's a group. But that aside, my recollection from working with Istvan is that it is super ancient, super amateur code. It's a mess to work with and probably just not worth the headache. That's why Netdevil decided to create JGE rather than just upgrade Jumpgate.