1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Econ Feeding Great Pillars

Discussion in 'Jumpgate Economy' started by Flowbar, Dec 29, 2017.

1. Flowbar

Flowbar Senior Magnate

Feb 1, 2006
    Ratings:
    +78 / 3 / -0
    I keep coming back to JG for a week or two every winter it seems. This time I'm going to play around with the GP station production, trying to feed it whatever it needs and ship stuff out, like Ammunition and Optics. You are all most welcome to join the "fun". :) What is desperately needed is Magnesium, and the best way to get it should be to do some pure roid mining, it should give a fair share of needed minerals. I'll start on this tomorrow after some sleep, I have made a rough plan what to do and in what order.

There is a Nano Assembler for Magensium in the Hyperial station sector, but I think that is the most tragic way of getting stuff, the price markup is around 30% and you only get 10 per stop. That is ok if you only need 10-20, but when you want hundreds it both hurts the wallet and the patience. Grinding ice is not that good, since it only yields 3% Magnesium.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Flowbar

Flowbar Senior Magnate

Feb 1, 2006
    Ratings:
    +78 / 3 / -0
  3. Flowbar

Flowbar Senior Magnate

Feb 1, 2006
    Ratings:
    +78 / 3 / -0
    Most equipment has maxed out at OP now, but some still need Electronics, I will make some at Aman later.

4. Nafcon

Nafcon Magnate

Jun 3, 2005
    Ratings:
    +57 / 0 / -0