1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in '-=MACK=- Public Lobby' started by Romulus, Mar 18, 2005.

1. Romulus

Romulus Senior Magnate

May 23, 2004
    Ratings:
    +3 / 1 / -0
    Well, the construction funds ran out on our full fledged station and we are now setup up on JSR. If you are an active or Lost in Space -=MACK=- Member and would like access to our areas. Please let me know so I can give you the access codes to the new decks.

2. Shawn Schubert

Shawn Schubert Marksman

Jul 28, 2004
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I wish to....

return to -=MACK=- and have access. I have returned to my true blue blood and am ready for duty. I have applied on Jossh as well.

3. Jump

Jump Administrator Staff Member

May 22, 2004
    Ratings:
    +822 / 51 / -0
    Ok, I need to intercede here before it gets confusing. You have to Join the -=MACK=- usergroup and then you can be given access. There is no other way.

*steps back out of the picture.*

4. Cboath

Cboath Initiate

Mar 19, 2005
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ahh found the thread i was looknig for, this one.

Ok so where do i go to join the -=MACK=- usergroup?

5. Diver012

Diver012 Senior Magnate

May 23, 2004
    Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    *Falls Over.... THUUD*

Wassssup CBoath!!

6. Jump

May 22, 2004
    Ratings:
    +822 / 51 / -0
    All group selections are in your user control panel. User Cp link at top of page in menu bar. Under Misc, just click on group memberships.

*steps back out of the picture.*

7. Romulus

Romulus Senior Magnate

May 23, 2004
    Ratings:
    +3 / 1 / -0
    Ok I have my instructions from my former Slave Driver:D and here is how you will join the -=MACK=- Groups

If you are not a active member or Lost in Space member of -=MACK=- On Jossh then you will need to register there first.

Once that is complete follow these instructions

Click on USER CP

In the Misc menu area on the left side there is a option Group Memberships

Apply for member ship in the -=MACK=- Groups there. I will process all requestes after checking JOSSH.

Sorry for the Confusion....

Hawlk I will track down the quartermaster to get your tags repainted on. Hopefully he is not drinking Lime Soda again.

:evil_b:

8. Romulus

Romulus Senior Magnate

May 23, 2004
    Ratings:
    +3 / 1 / -0
    The Quartermaster hsa painted on your -=MACK=- Tags on your ship. Welcome back bud!! Make sure you make your request on the User CP in Group members to get your MACK Forum access codes

9. Cboath

Cboath Initiate

Mar 19, 2005
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Was going to post something stupid asking if Tri-Classified can join the user group but i would think so.

Glad to see some people keeping in contact still over the years.

There is no way i know of to have even a small chance of getting my old Jumpgate account back and there are so few people online i would not be interested at this time.

I currently play Anarchy Online on the Rimor (R2) server as Clan. The characters i mostly play are Cboathii: 212 Atrox, Sardakaar 174 Soldier, Wallabe 146ish Enforcer, and i have some other characters i play occasionally.

All my characters are members of a single guild called Coven of Hunters. The guild has a Roster of 650+ players and the guild is very player and alt friendly so there is probably only 100 - 150 different people in the guild, if that many.

10. Cboath

Cboath Initiate

Mar 19, 2005
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thank you for the help. I have applied so will just sit back and wait to see what happens.

11. Jump

May 22, 2004
    Ratings:
    +822 / 51 / -0
    Your old account should be just fine bud. The only eason online numbers are low is because peeps say it's too low so they don't log on. ;)

Nice to see you. Those were good times way back then.

12. Jump

May 22, 2004
    Ratings:
    +822 / 51 / -0
    I let you in Since Rom is busy on JPR tonight.

13. Romulus

Romulus Senior Magnate

May 23, 2004
    Ratings:
    +3 / 1 / -0
    Thanks Jump for helping out. Hurricane and Wink are usually found on Eve. and I am on JG, SWG and Eve.

14. Cboath

Cboath Initiate

Mar 19, 2005
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I dont think i can reactivate my account since lots has happened since i was last on. Different bank account, moved several times.

JOSSH news/statistics is down so i cant double check the exact spelling of my account name since that is the pilot name. I did that recently and it was Tri-Classified so its still there or it would be Pilot not Found or something.

I can describe my account but not any account info as it seems i dont remember the password i used, even though i have used it for many years for things.

I cant even attempt to login into it from.... Bah now i cant even bring up the JOSSH site at all right now.

If anyone has any ideas i might give it a try since i have read many things have been improved and fixed. Not too excited about it if i have to start over as Cboath had 500+ mill and a few desirable artifacts.

Anyways going to try that Privateer remake out now since i loved that game.

15. Shawn Schubert

Shawn Schubert Marksman

Jul 28, 2004
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Ok got my tags, and have clicked the join group button thingy.

16. Jump

May 22, 2004
    Ratings:
    +822 / 51 / -0
    Just go into the account info link on JOSSH and keep trying passwords till you can get into the info screen. then you will know you have the correct password.

17. Romulus

Romulus Senior Magnate

May 23, 2004
    Ratings:
    +3 / 1 / -0
    Welcome back bud!!! Now get to work!! :>

18. Jump

May 22, 2004
    Ratings:
    +822 / 51 / -0
    I've added a what's going on box to the front face of your forums. So other than the link, it will look and function just like and independant forum site. The posts, threads and most users online stats will all be for your forums. The rest such as newest member, total users, etc are for the whole site.

19. Jump

May 22, 2004
    Ratings:
    +822 / 51 / -0
    Also, let me know if you want a discusion forum for your other games.

Jump out.

20. Cboath

Cboath Initiate

Mar 19, 2005
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I am downloading jumpgate now. I could do with some hualing so few people to PvP shouldnt bother me.

I found out what my mistake was. My pilot callsign is CBoath and not Cboath. Easy to forget that as Anarchy online only allows the first letter of a name to be capitalized so that is where I was making my mistake.

Woot i can get back into game as full Opti with some artifacts and all.

I will reactivate my account after jumpgqate is installed and updated. Unless i need an active account to update. Then of course i will go from there.

I was window shopping yesterday after seeing the movie Hostage and saw plenty of copies of WoW, World of Warcraft and not Weekend of War lol.

I dont think i will even try out WoW but anyways. I wish Netdevil the very best of luck with Autoassualt because one of my all tiem favorite old games was called Autoduel on the Atari. I think the original name is Car wars and might be based on an old pen and paper game.

I will be in autoassualt ASAP. That being Beta if i find out about one, and get chosen, or as soon as it goes public. The subject matter alone is enough to get me into that one.