1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hornet Hornet Spotlight

Discussion in 'Star Citizen Ship Talk' started by wanderinglobo, Apr 15, 2014.

1. wanderinglobo

wanderinglobo Apprentice

Dec 8, 2013
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Hmmm. I feel like I'm the only one here posting about the ships lol. Hopefully this stuff is helpful.

This ship will rule the ring, I feel. There's few areas that it's bested by other dogfighting centered ships. As always, the worth of a ship lies withing the pilot flying it, but at the end of the day, the amount of weapons that can be mounted on this thing, along with its maneuverability superiority, this ship is going to be a threat to all single-crewed ships that face off against it.

As always, I go into more detail of my light review of the ship in my videos, but as of now, the only real contender for "best in its class" is the Scythe. I'm hoping that's going to get shaken up a bit with the release of newer ships (I'm hoping the Gladious will be able to contend), but currently, this is your best (relatively cheap) option for dogfighting.

2. Milkman

Milkman Moderator Staff Member

Jun 7, 2005
    Ratings:
    +234 / 4 / -0
    ha, sorry don't post much on these, but they get watched. :) Im looking forward to seeing how the 300i and the avenger square off against this thing.

3. Tikigit

Tikigit Senior Magnate

Nov 21, 2008
    Ratings:
    +415 / 17 / -0
    Avenger will totally kick all their asses. :)

4. Grimfalcon

Grimfalcon Senior Magnate

May 22, 2007
    Ratings:
    +121 / 1 / -0
    Good videos @wanderinglobo. Keep em going!

On a merely curiosity level, would you mind sharing what you use for your video/sound capture?

5. wanderinglobo

wanderinglobo Apprentice

Dec 8, 2013
    Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    Sure. Just Fraps and Adobe Auditions. I'll be switching to the Elgato HD capture card for the DF module.