1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is anyone listening?

Discussion in 'The Brotherhood' started by Ambrosius, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Ambrosius

Ambrosius Senior Magnate

May 31, 2004
    Ratings:
    +323 / 40 / -2
    ... for anyone who is, is there any interest in doing a little Brotherhood get-together? Ideally, I'd prefer to do it in-game (and in voice comms) for an hour or two some day. Note: not looking to recruit people back into the game -- just looking for a little reunion of our great Band of Brothers. ;)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nesayar

Nesayar Crusader

Feb 22, 2006
    Ratings:
    +49 / 2 / -0
    Hey Ambro!
    Checking in from time to time (forum & jg), but not really active anymore.
    Would be in for an in-game get-together.

"Brotherhood! Where are our brothers!? Send a message through the skein, the path of Roh is calling!"

3. BlacFrost

BlacFrost Initiate

Aug 29, 2015
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Heheh id hit that up if it were to assemble. I'd even try to get Ccnatem online too. He's the one that got me into JG so many years ago.

4. Ambrosius

Ambrosius Senior Magnate

May 31, 2004
    Ratings:
    +323 / 40 / -2
    Wow -- ccnate. That's a name from the far-back past. Did he even play after release?

5. BlacFrost

BlacFrost Initiate

Aug 29, 2015
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    yeah he did.. just not sure how much. We're buddies from back in HS time.. so almost 20yrs. I remember him using me for bait catching the big baddies in his Phoon.

6. Ambrosius

Ambrosius Senior Magnate

May 31, 2004
    Ratings:
    +323 / 40 / -2
    Nessos had the idea of creating a private Facebook group for The Brotherhood of the Stone. If you use Facebook and would like to be added, let me know.

7. Nesayar

Nesayar Crusader

Feb 22, 2006
    Ratings:
    +49 / 2 / -0
    Is there a way to send emails to the registered JSR-users, I only know of pm's.

8. Ambrosius

Ambrosius Senior Magnate

May 31, 2004
    Ratings:
    +323 / 40 / -2
    Not that I am aware of. Frankly I don't think we ever had too many registered for this squad forum anyway.