1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chat Is there anybody out there?

Discussion in 'Jumpgate Discussions' started by Chillum, May 7, 2018.

1. Chillum

Chillum Initiate

May 7, 2018
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I can't believe someone rescued this game, but browsing around posts seem few and far between.

What's the current active playerbase like?

I'm still gonna install and romp down memory lane, but it would be nice if there were a few people to try and blow the crap out of me along the way.

2. Chillum

Chillum Initiate

May 7, 2018
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I know it's bad form to reply to my own post, but I need to get two posts so I can access some old info (hopefully)

3. RazorsKiss

RazorsKiss Moderator

May 22, 2004
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    It typically varies between a dozen and nada. Had over a dozen a few times of late.

4. Chillum

Chillum Initiate

May 7, 2018
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks, hopefully see you on there soon.

Shame there isn't as many as there were back in the day, but I'm just stoked it's been resurrected :)

Flux Clearance FTW!

5. vorlon31

vorlon31 Senior Magnate

Dec 13, 2004
    Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    :) Jumpgate was made for the faithful

6. Sinver

Sinver Magnate

Aug 15, 2015
    Ratings:
    +28 / 1 / -0
    Yup, as already said, you can go from nobody to a dozen or so. The days of old are of course loooooong gone but there are die hards still out there like me. Even Vorlon logs once in a blue moon lol

7. HotJob

HotJob Initiate

Jan 24, 2014
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I was playing, but with the current Antiflux issue, I am staying away.

8. Sinver

Sinver Magnate

Aug 15, 2015
    Ratings:
    +28 / 1 / -0
    HotJob, please don’t let the antiflux issue put you off playing. Yes, it’s an idiotic plan and we don’t understand it, but FluxGuts have a small stack to sell at under market price (the current market price is artificially inflated).

Get in to Discord and message Razorskiss, or even message him here and if you’re a genuine AF user he will sort you out.