1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plot Is there *anyone* that wanted the Antiflux gone?

Discussion in 'Jumpgate Discussions' started by RazorsKiss, Apr 15, 2018 at 3:30 PM.

Do you want the Antiflux CP to come back?

1. Yes, just like it was

80.0%
  2. No, good riddance

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yes, but in some limited fashion (add comment below)

20.0%
  1. RazorsKiss

RazorsKiss Moderator

May 22, 2004
    Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    Since trashing the Antiflux CP, the Storyline team has added Manta spawns to each and every route between Solrain and Quantar, isolated Amananth and Hyperial, and now dumped a c6 spawn into the chokepoint controlling access between Oct Core, Oct Depot, and GP.

So, apparently, they want regulated space to be "dangerous" as well as unregulated. They drop a few Antiflux ECMs every few weeks, and have now jacked up the price for them to nearly 2.5 million apiece.

I've talked to exactly two people ingame who wanted the Antiflux gone, thus far. Are there more than that? Is there some groundswell of public opinion I just haven't encountered?

2. HotJob

HotJob Initiate

Jan 24, 2014
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Nope. Antiflux allowed me to play Jumpgate as a Space Trucking Simulator (I am the TRI system's most boring pilot) I was willing to harvest Flux to create Antiflux, but with the custom producer shut down in Amananth, even that is not possible.