1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plot Is there *anyone* that wanted the Antiflux gone?

Discussion in 'Jumpgate Discussions' started by RazorsKiss, Apr 15, 2018.

Do you want the Antiflux CP to come back?

1. Yes, just like it was

85.7%
  2. No, good riddance

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yes, but in some limited fashion (add comment below)

14.3%
  1. RazorsKiss

RazorsKiss Moderator

May 22, 2004
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Since trashing the Antiflux CP, the Storyline team has added Manta spawns to each and every route between Solrain and Quantar, isolated Amananth and Hyperial, and now dumped a c6 spawn into the chokepoint controlling access between Oct Core, Oct Depot, and GP.

So, apparently, they want regulated space to be "dangerous" as well as unregulated. They drop a few Antiflux ECMs every few weeks, and have now jacked up the price for them to nearly 2.5 million apiece.

I've talked to exactly two people ingame who wanted the Antiflux gone, thus far. Are there more than that? Is there some groundswell of public opinion I just haven't encountered?

2. HotJob

HotJob Initiate

Jan 24, 2014
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Nope. Antiflux allowed me to play Jumpgate as a Space Trucking Simulator (I am the TRI system's most boring pilot) I was willing to harvest Flux to create Antiflux, but with the custom producer shut down in Amananth, even that is not possible.

3. Sinver

Sinver Commander

Aug 15, 2015
    Ratings:
    +28 / 2 / -0
    The simple truth, is the person, or people running the "storyline" are complete f*ckwits. In a game consisting of lots of players it might make a bit of sense, and I mean that loosely, but in its current form it is the single most idiotic idea ever. JGST in discord is an idiot and I genuinely wonder if he/she has ever even played the game.

Don't get me wrong, I am eternally grateful for the server but seriously guys, sort your shit out because it is putting people off playing, and we need more players.

• Take a Pill Take a Pill x 1
  4. Nesayar

Nesayar Senior Magnate

Feb 22, 2006
    Ratings:
    +52 / 2 / -0
    I have to agree @Sinver
    the rest of your post is bullshit!

Respect - Disrespect - Personal Feelings - Free speach - It's up to you - But I guess people who try to make things interesting & just because JG became part of their lifes earn more respect - you disqualified yourself with this post, imho!

5. Nesayar

Nesayar Senior Magnate

Feb 22, 2006
    Ratings:
    +52 / 2 / -0
    I didn't "wanted" the Antiflux - CP to be gone. Guess I wasn't even active when it got destroyed. I am accepting that there is no way to repair it atm., 'storywise'.
    Don't know why and what can be done about it, but it is like it is.
    Soo, still glad I have (had) few stored away, can help out here and there.
    Iirc. I didn't loose a ship with Antiflux equipped since I am flying again, but it can happen.
    I am missing a poll-option here:
    ▪ I can live with it if it doesn't come back, as long as there will be an ingame reason (and an explanation ooc).

If "I" accept and/or understand it, is my problem, if there are many people who sign a petition to repair/rebuild the CP, JGST/Managers may have to rethink their plans.

6. Sinver

Sinver Commander

Aug 15, 2015
    Ratings:
    +28 / 2 / -0
    The previous comments in this reply are no longer relevant. Therefore deleted.

• Beer Beer x 1
    Last edited: May 31, 2018
  7. Nesayar

Nesayar Senior Magnate

Feb 22, 2006
    Ratings:
    +52 / 2 / -0
    I am not surprised about your last comment @Sinver , but I really appreciate the way you handled it.

Our community is small, and I think we can discuss on a basis without words you used.