1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chat JGE Producer, Lance finally speaks

Discussion in 'Jumpgate Evolution Archive' started by Jonboy, Jun 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kwip

kwip Knight

Dec 27, 2007
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Started watching that video. About 10 minutes in, I realized I just don't care. Who cares what they say until they actually produce a finished product and all that. I'm kind of embarrassed to admit I sat and watched that video at all, honestly. Next thing you know, I'll be helping an exiled prince from Africa reclaim his funds...

2. Tim

Tim Senior Magnate

May 23, 2004
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    heh.. now _there_ is a funny comparison :D

3. kwip

kwip Knight

Dec 27, 2007
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    And there's 2 videos up of gameplay footage:
    Jumpgate Evolution Video Game, E3 2010: Azzurti Attack Gameplay Pt 1 HD | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com
    Jumpgate Evolution Video Game, E3 2010: Azzurti Attack Gameplay Pt 2 HD | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

Someone's been playing Star Trek Online, looks like. And there's another game that this really reminds me off - I can't remember what it was, though. Something with that booster engine - it wasn't E&B, was it?

Check out that docking sequence - the good ol' tractor beam does all the work. No more docking skill needed!

And did they get rid of the DANCER physics engine? If not, it has to be turned way down - that guy was turning on the dime in those videos.

4. netburnr

netburnr Senior Magnate

Aug 24, 2007
    Ratings:
    +2 / 1 / -0
    I dont care enough to watch the video, but it the ship in question had a low mass (like a gust with a CM4) it could very easily turn on a dime even with dancer, also don't forget they put in lateral thrusters to make it easier for noobs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.