1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Econ Maul has station production, Glaive and Sabre not (?)

Discussion in 'Jumpgate Economy' started by Flowbar, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Flowbar

Flowbar Senior Magnate

Feb 1, 2006
    Ratings:
    +84 / 3 / -0
    From what I can see, Octavius Core produces Maul nuclear missiles, while Sabres and Glaives have to be made at a custom producer at SC and QC respectively, so I suppose it's more efficient to make Mauls as it is right now. They are also slightly cheaper to buy from OC. My recommendation is to stock up there before going on a nuking spree.

2. Nesayar

Nesayar Senior Magnate

Feb 22, 2006
    Ratings:
    +53 / 2 / -0
    Maul is the only nuke that needs Conflux Biomass to be produced?!

3. Flowbar

Flowbar Senior Magnate

Feb 1, 2006
    Ratings:
    +84 / 3 / -0
    The recipe should be the same everywhere, but a station usually only uses fractions of the ingredients to produce one unit, while a custom producer uses exactly one of each and adjusts the price to the value of the product and ingredients used. I try to avoid custom producers and similar buildings as much as possible, since they are annoying, time consuming and inefficient. But sometimes time is more important and then they are handy.

4. clanlord

clanlord Commander

Jan 19, 2005
    Ratings:
    +14 / 0 / -0
    glaive and sabre production at the core stations has been suspended since a quantar protester detonated 2 glaives at quantar core using an orbital shuttle early in 119 .

up to date no word from the tahir on their investigation about the security of their nuclear missile production facilities yet .
    hoping they will lift the ban soon so we can be producing the missiles at all the core stations again.

ps. their are small differences in the needed items to produce .
    mauls use plutonium instead of uranium
    sabres require titanium instead of iron

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1