1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chat New Background For the Old JGE Archive

Discussion in 'Jumpgate Evolution Archive' started by Jump, Oct 17, 2013.

1. Jump

Jump Administrator Staff Member

May 22, 2004
    Ratings:
    +822 / 51 / -0
    Put up a nice furball that we never got to fight in the game we never got to play. But don't hang around in here too long or you might get pissed off all over again. :D

2. selbie

selbie Senior Magnate

May 18, 2008
    Ratings:
    +209 / 6 / -1
    Too late... that 'mural' summed up everything I was looking forward to in JGE :p

3. Tikigit

Tikigit Senior Magnate

Nov 21, 2008
    Ratings:
    +415 / 17 / -0
    *Tries to again forget ever playing the game and what a state it was*

4. Milkman

Milkman Moderator Staff Member

Jun 7, 2005
    Ratings:
    +234 / 4 / -0
    Ha, well the dogfighting i did way back when was fun... not that there was much in it yet.

5. Jump

May 22, 2004
    Ratings:
    +822 / 51 / -0
    lol it seems everybody but me was in alpha. They sure treated me so well for having promoted them so much. :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Milkman

Jun 7, 2005
    Ratings:
    +234 / 4 / -0
    haha, i wasn't in alpha. I jut showed up at their door. :p Well not quite, i contacted them and said i was going to be in the area for a Sci-Fi convention and asked if we could stop by. I think i got about 30-45 min playing in game i played around with jumping in and out of the "assist" mode to try get an understanding of how that worked, Eh. Got to see one of the newly finished stations before scorch did, although he came over and saw it like 2 min later. :p Got my jumpgate box(#197) signed of course, and some swag(sadly no t-shirt for me) i posted some pictures in the media gallery from my visit a while back.

7. Jump

May 22, 2004
    Ratings:
    +822 / 51 / -0
    I met with them in San Francisco and Herman made me watch him play. He was on my KOS list after that disrespectful event. Scorch was cool, he bought us dinner and drinks.

8. Milkman

Jun 7, 2005
    Ratings:
    +234 / 4 / -0
    Ha, you really have it in for Herman... He was nice enough to me when we were there.