1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chat Pilot Centre

Discussion in 'Jumpgate Discussions' started by Sinver, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Sinver

Sinver Senior Magnate

Aug 15, 2015
    Ratings:
    +30 / 2 / -0
    So, umm, which do I believe? According to pilot centre (sorry silly Americans you spell it wrong) there are many interesting pilots on. Jumpgate tri however says just the one. Who the heck is "OCT_Consul" ? And why is he showing as online in jsr but not the official site? Also, his stats are a bit suspect. 8 conflux kills, 21 duty hours and he is an opti? Something smells funny, and I do not mean the oct.

Is JSR pilot centre pulling a fast one or up the swanny?

2. clanlord

clanlord Magnate

Jan 19, 2005
    Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    something is definatly up with the reporting on tri and jsr , noticed it yesterday myself

3. Sinver

Sinver Senior Magnate

Aug 15, 2015
    Ratings:
    +30 / 2 / -0
    This is now hijacked for the "I need to post so I can see the pilot centre" thread. Consider me posted.

4. Jump

Jump Administrator Staff Member

May 22, 2004
    Ratings:
    +822 / 51 / -0
    This is why things die

5. Sinver

Sinver Senior Magnate

Aug 15, 2015
    Ratings:
    +30 / 2 / -0
    You likely have a point Jump. Sadly the way the player base is at the moment people don't seem to post these days. I think they should, especially as there are things going at present.

Also, good to see you about, I was worried you had disappeared. First the sites security licence expires, then you were not around, it is a worrying time. I will try to get people in game to engage here more, if anything so I can brag my top spot in the pure roid mining league :)

6. Ambrosius

Ambrosius Senior Magnate

May 31, 2004
    Ratings:
    +333 / 40 / -2
    It also doesn't help that "Center" is spelled wrong.

7. Sinver

Sinver Senior Magnate

Aug 15, 2015
    Ratings:
    +30 / 2 / -0
    Haha, I cannot help it. Centre is the correct way. However, I do kinda admire how Americans spell things more simply lol.

8. GrimGriz

GrimGriz Senior Magnate

Jul 18, 2004
    Ratings:
    +14 / 1 / -0
  9. Aeghwhyn

Aeghwhyn Recruit

Sep 4, 2016
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Mkay, sounds about right