1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help Pos- market how to use for owner and invited friends

Discussion in 'Jumpgate Help' started by Andrasch, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Andrasch

Andrasch Initiate

May 27, 2015
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have a own pos now and tried to put a psc-1 in the market. first i thought, it works, but then i recognized, that the item disappeared. I think, it was the same as when i sell it on a regular station. How can i change this? And can my invited friend use my market also ?

Last edited: Jan 9, 2020
  2. Flowbar

Flowbar Senior Magnate

Feb 1, 2006
    Ratings:
    +85 / 3 / -0
    Hm, if I remember this correctly you cannot "sell" to a POS, only "dump" to it, if that option is allowed by the owner (the owner can always dump). But dumping ("selling" for 0 credits) to your own station is the way to stock your market, so it should be there.

Anyone who can dock at your POS can use the market for buying stuff, and possibly, if you don't deny it, dump stuff too (give to the POS). The possibility to let the market buy stuff for credits was intentionally removed quickly, because others would sell dirt cheap stupid stuff and ruin the POS owner because of default prices for everything.

If you "publish" your POS (a /command) you can see the market inventory on jumpgate-tri.org->Database->POS.

3. Andrasch

Andrasch Initiate

May 27, 2015
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i must correct myself : the pcs-1 is correctly in the my pos-market! Now i need only to know how my friends can put their items (specially artys) in my pos, thxs

4. Koopmans

Koopmans Recruit

Jan 3, 2020
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You can use the following commands:

/dump - toggles market 'dumping' on and off
    /dump squad - turn market dumping on for your squad only

/help - shows you a list of possible commands