1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Up for some abuse maybe.....

Discussion in '-=MACK=- Public Lobby' started by ErrantofCEF, Sep 17, 2006.

1. ErrantofCEF

ErrantofCEF Initiate

Dec 24, 2005
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well another ghost from the past Errant_CEF. Even though its a dead game I've got the strange urge to go fly around a bit. Been playing with a the offline now and can still dock a tow full of rads :).

Was wondering though if there is any chance of getting a 5 year dead TRI classified account back. Anyone have any sucess?

If that should succeed (sent billing an email) and if im not in the squad uhh could I get back in?

2. Hurricane

Hurricane Senior Magnate

Sep 4, 2005
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    You can definately get back in the squad man. I'm currently doing the PvP thing but atm -=MACK=- is growing. My sweetheart and her son, Fidler, Diver012, Pyrophred are all in there flying around. I'm sure they would like to have another heavy hauler around to chat with.

The game has changed in the last 5 years, and people are dieing for a -=MACK=- come back to help rebuild the equipment and help with the shortages going on galalxy wide.

3. ErrantofCEF

ErrantofCEF Initiate

Dec 24, 2005
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Cool got an email that all they need is my payment ifnfo so it looks like im back for a bit.

See ya when I get out of the simulator :)

Not sure what else I may need help with. Forum access might be nice if there is anything going on in there.

I belive I passed on my cash to another as I was one of the squad banks, kept a little for myself so if it's still there I should have a good start.

Dunno really it's cheap enough to keep the account going just not sure I'll have any long term interest again but we'll see.

4. ErrantofCEF

ErrantofCEF Initiate

Dec 24, 2005
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    OK my account is active and I've logged in have also applied to MACK.

Still have ~39mil on me but im at level 39???? thought i was at 49 dunno also ship was not as I left it.

Hell it beats starting over :)

5. Algore

Algore Senior Magnate

Jun 5, 2005
    Ratings:
    +40 / 6 / -0
    Welcome back Errant.

6. Argyris

Argyris Marksman

May 31, 2005
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
  7. Jump

Jump Administrator Staff Member

May 22, 2004
    Ratings:
    +822 / 51 / -0
    Heya old timer. I gave you access to all the -=MACK=- Forums. Not that anyone is using them. Is there even any -=MACK=- flying?

8. ErrantofCEF

ErrantofCEF Initiate

Dec 24, 2005
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well could be one for a bit :)

Thanks Jump

9. Hurricane

Hurricane Senior Magnate

Sep 4, 2005
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

I did forget to mention DepoMaster and Vanhem, but still, put the glasses back on old man, the answer to your question was already posted :smash2:

I've updated Jossh so you now have the -=MACK=- tags Errant

10. Jump

May 22, 2004
    Ratings:
    +822 / 51 / -0
    I wouldn't be looking to the post of a member of another squad for questions about -=MACK=-. :D :p

I don't keep up with Jumpgate anymore.

11. Hurricane

Hurricane Senior Magnate

Sep 4, 2005
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Then why bother asking? :sconf: First you ask, then you don't keep up with the game. Bit confussing to me.

12. Jump

May 22, 2004
    Ratings:
    +822 / 51 / -0
    If I was going to think like that I would have shut this place down long ago. ;)

13. Mickey_D

Mickey_D Commander

Sep 12, 2004
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Glad you haven't, Jump. It's still listed on JOSSH as the best third party site to go to. And I have to agree with them.